- Develop Quality Management System and ensure effective implementation of quality awareness and culture through extensive quality training and programs.
- Represent management as QMR and responsible for the upkeep of the quality system.
- Manage activities of Document Control Centre.
- Act as an interface or communication about quality with other departments and external customers and suppliers.
- Control of all internal product specifications, raw material specifications and inspection test method.
- Establish, review and approve quality control methods and procedures to endure that products processed adhere to customer qualifications.
- Oversee all quality audits/recertification process including vendor assessment and evaluation are done according to standards and in accordance to best practices.
- Oversee company-wide calibration system is adequately maintained.
- Report Quality Indicators to the Management.
- Preferably at least 5 years of working experience in manufacturing sector.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Proficient in written English.
- Able to work in high-pressure environment.
- Required computer skills (Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms PowerPoint).
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-251 8888