- Plan and proceed of customer’s PO to meet delivery date.
- Issue Job Order or Job Sheet to production and subsidiaries.
- Monitoring on part under WIP on production floor.
- Subsidiaries production capacity & commitments.
- Production capacity and commitments.
- Follow up and monitoring subsidiaries activity (Daily Incoming).
- Production’s part and job allocations.
- Pull in material base on demand or customer requirement.
- Monitoring production daily output.
- Prepare weekly master planning (PO vs Schedule).
- Monitoring production and subsidiaries rejection.
- Allocate material to production and subsidiaries.
- Monitoring Job Order closing.
- Follow up with production for return excess material once complete Job Order.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Able to work independently.
- Possess own transport.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-251 8888