- To develop Quality Management System and to ensure effective implementation of quality awareness and culture through extensive quality training and programs.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of quality system.
- To manage the activities of Document Control Centre.
- Establish and maintain procedures for internal product specification, raw material specification and inspection test method to ensure the compliance is adhere to international standards and customer qualifications.
- Oversee the quality audits/recertification process in ISO, PED and SIRM including vendor assessment and evaluation.
- To ensure company-wide calibration equipment is adequately maintained.
- To monitor and report Key Performance Index (KPI) on timely basis.
- Handle replies on Corrective Action Request (CAR) and Customer Complain Form (CCF).
- Preferably at least 3 years of working experience in manufacturing sector.
- Possess knowledge in ISO 9000:2015 and PED 97/23/EC, and other relevant quality management system.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Required statistical knowledge and computer skills (Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms PowerPoint).
- Able to work in high-pressure environment.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-251 8888