- Schedules and assigns personnel to accomplish work results.
- Monitors and maintains staff to ensure procedures are followed.
- Compiles production performance records and data.
- Liaises with Production Engineer on machines and production loading.
- Minimum SPM.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, preferably with supervisory skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Welding skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-251 8888