- Lead and execute decision on product criterion with reference to customer’s compliance requirements.
- Review project tenders and assist in providing support to sales team
- May have some hands-on with testing equipment to ensure quality compliance. (Proper training will be provided)
- Work closely with QA technician and Project Manager.
- Work with QA technician to develop and implement training plan for QA. operators at each inspection area about work instruction, control plan, and basic knowledge.
- Trace quality performance for an order such as customer’s technical feedback and lead cross-functional team to improve these performances.
- Ensure availability and effectiveness of work inspection and control plan for QA inspection areas.
- Support technical problems are met by the sales team.
- Review all quality problems that are reported by QA technician.
- ISO/HSE follow up/assistant.
- Candidate must possess at least a Science/Engineering Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Material, Chemical and Civil or equivalent.
- Experience in quality assurance/inspection experience in Oil & Gas, VALVE, Controls or Steel industry is an advantage.
- Hardworking, able to Team-work and willing to be multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated ability to drive quality improvement and process orientation.
- Strong command in report writing in English Language.
- Well verse in spoken English to handle customer’s feedback & request.
- Multi-lingual including Chinese will be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
The HR & Administration Manager,
Pantech Corporation Sdn Bhd (176321-P)
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-259 7979
Email: [email protected]