IT Officer/ Assistant Officer
- To provide hardware, software, system and network supports and troubleshooting.
- Ensure all servers and backups run smoothly.
- Handle the implementation and administration of IT.
- Maintain IT Inventory and license.
- Manage the purchase of all software, hardware and IT supplies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in Computer Networking (LAN/ WAN and switches) and hardware (PC, printers), systems, computer viruses and security.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Experience in server or desktop installation/ troubleshooting.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Malay.
- Required 1– 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduated are encourage to apply too.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang, Johor Bahru and able to travel.
- One Full-Time position available.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
The HR & Administration Manager,
Pantech Corporation Sdn Bhd (176321-P)
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-259 7979