- To perform welding job (MIG & TIG).
- Keep fine turning welding condition to achieve optimal cycle time and quality weld.
- Troubleshoot welding variables that could impact weld qualities.
- Ensure work environment cleanness, safety and health and follow compliance strictly.
- To carry out any job assigned by superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, certificate or Diploma in Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool&Die/Machining/Welding)
- 2-3 years experience in welding
- Able to work independently, self disciplined, team player
- Able to work in Pasir Gudang.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-251 8888