- Reading and interpreting drawings, instructions, blueprints or samples to ensure accurate production.
- Takes precise measurements for cutting or shaping.
- Programs product design into computer software.
- Plans proper sequence of tasks to complete the assignment.
- Plans tooling and raw materials to ensure smooth production.
- Monitors production, adjusts machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality.
- Checks output for quality assurance and documents.
- Identifies need for and performs machine maintenance and minor repairs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Diploma degree or equivalent.
- Must be experienced in CNC machines and mechanical tools.
- Familiarity and skill with interpreting technical drawings and blueprints.
- Working knowledge of safety protocols.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
The HR & Administration Manager,
Unity Precision Engineering Sdn Bhd
No.1, Jalan Desa Tropika 2/2
Taman Perindustrian Tropika
81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor