QA/QC Engineer / CMM Programmer
- Assist in the implementation of Quality Management System and supports the quality and manufacturing areas in quality assurance/ engineering and inspection functions.
- Ability to program and use CMM measuring systems to measure and inspect objects to ensure they fall within design tolerances and meet specifications.
- Responsible for fixing, maintaining, and updating the CMM.
- Control of all internal product specifications, raw material specifications and inspection test method.
- Act as an interface or communication about quality with other departments and external customers and suppliers.
- Establish, review and approve quality control methods and procedures to ensure that products processed adhere to customer qualifications.
- Ensure all quality audits/recertification process including vendor assessment and evaluation are done according to standards and in accordance to best practices.
- Report Quality Indicators to the Management.
- Represent management as QMR and responsible for the upkeep of the quality system.
- Preferably at least 3 years of working experience in manufacturing sector.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess programming knowledge in CMM machines.
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Proficient in written English.
- Required computer skills (Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms PowerPoint).
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
The HR & Administration Manager,
Unity Precision Engineering Sdn Bhd
No.1, Jalan Desa Tropika 2/2
Taman Perindustrian Tropika
81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor