- Able to operate CITIZEN B12
- Able to work independently
- Able to work from 8 am – 5.00 pm (Mon to Frid) & 8 am – 5 pm (Sat)
- Setup and operate CNC to produce part as per drawing and within specification.
- Setup, operate and maintains measuring equipment, gauges and fixtures for inspection.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of work area at all time.
- Able to train Machine Operators to operate turning CNC Machine.
- Responsible for material wastage control, manufacturing cost reduction and compliance with safety
- Creates programming of CNC for 2 -3 axis indexer
- Resolves technical issues with company engineers.
- Operate CNC parts.
- Able to deal with suppliers regarding CNC technical problem
- To do improvement on cycle time running and insert usage
- Min 2 years experience CNC Auto Lathe Programming is a MUST
- Diploma in Mechanical or Production Engineering is added advantage
- Knowledge of Computer Literate especially Microsoft Word / Excel is added advantage
- Able to perform simple troubleshooting and regular maintenance on CNC Machines.
- Responsibility to inform superior on machine and tooling conditions that may cause quality and safety issue.
- Carry out any other responsibilities as and when assigned by Management.
- At least 2 years relevant Work experience required.
- Immediately availability or able to start within short notice will be added advantage.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor Tel: 607-251 8888