- Responsible for overall running of the warehouse operations and inventory management to achieve daily productivity target.
- Control stocks movement / write off / returns related to warehouse.
- Supervision of warehouse activities and workforce ensuring good ethical practices at all time.
- Ensure no customer complaint with regards to warehouse related errors, such as wrong product, quantity and damaged goods and etc.
- Able to do stock planning and forecasting, place order from Suppliers when stock is low in inventory and ensure maintained minimum stocks level at warehouse to avoid stocks out or access.
- Conduct stock check at warehouse.
- Manage Suppliers and Transporter, e.g. service level, quality of items, packaging and handling of stocks, replacements and claims, etc.
- Other job duties assign by superior.
- Minimum SPM or above.
- Knowledge in inventory management and computer literate in Microsoft Office, Windows, Internet Explorer and Outlook Express.
- Fluent speaking and writing in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang, Johor.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor Tel: 607-251 8888