- To manage the stock control (Receiving incoming goods, check damage, and look for discrepancies between goods and invoices.)
- Accurate sort, label and perform inventory control of goods in warehouse and also maintain proper record of outgoing goods from warehouse.
- Handle and execute loading and unloading operations.
- Responsible for arranging delivery for raw materials.
- To check and update daily stocks list and submit report when required.
- To ensure the storage of the stocks are kept in clean and organize manner all the time.
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Possess minimum SPM or equivalent.
- Possess forklift license.
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant working experience.
- Possess own transport with driving license.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-251 8888