QA/QC Supervisor or Inspector
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Any other tasks as assigned by immediate superior.
- Computer literate.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Fresh graduate is encourage to apply
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tanjung Langsat, Pasir Gudang
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Full-Time position
- Must be willing to work night shift
- Male candidates encourage to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Galvanising Sdn Bhd
PLO 7, Jalan Rumbia 4,
Kawasan Perindustrian Tanjung Langsat,
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-257 5808