- Responsible for all QC tasks at production line – quality check, inspection of incoming material, in process production items, outgoing products.
- Conduct daily inspection of raw materials/work in progress goods and finished products.
- Ensure finished products are consistently meet with products’ quality and safety specification.
- Record, update and maintain the QC inspection reports.
- Conduct physical check on manufacturing process based on process specification.
- Run quality checking on rejected / returned parts.
- Ensure 5S at workplace all times.
- Prepare and control of QC documents/report and procedure documentation.
- Identify and record quality issue.
- To perform any other QC tasks required.
- SPM and above
- Can speak basic English
- Able to work independently, self-disciplined, team player
- Able to work in Pasir Gudang
- Able to start work immediately
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
Tel: 607-251 8888