- Handling the Incoming Raw material inspection and Mechanical testing for pipes and Fittings.
- Handling the In-process Quality control for Pipe manufacturing process and the fitting manufacturing process.
- Handling the Heat treatment process.
- Handling the Outgoing finish good Quality control for Pipes and Fittings.
- Analysing the quality issue in manufacturing process and applying the corrective action to maintain the Quality of the pipes and fittings.
- Maintaining the In-process quality assurance checks for Pipes and fittings.
- Verifying the In-process and outgoing product Quality Inspection Reports.
- Conducting Process Audit and product Audit to reduce Noncompliance and achieve the customer satisfaction and maintain the noncompliance reports.
- Carrying out the kaizen activities for continues product quality improvement.
- Documentation of Heat treatment process records.
- Handling the customer product Audit for Pipes and Fittings.
- Establish and maintain procedures for internal test and inspection to ensure compliance to International standards, methods and practice i.e. ASTM, ISO.
- To review and approve the SOP’s of various functional sections.
- Carrying the NDT testing to the products (EDDY CURRENT TEST, DIE PENTRATION TEST, HYDRO TESTING).
- Candidate must possess at least a Science/Engineering Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Mechatronic /Mechanical.
- Experience in quality assurance/inspection experience in Oil & Gas or Steel industry is an advantage.
- Experience in Quality Controls will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to drive quality improvement and process orientation.
- Hardworking, able to Team-work and willing to be multi-tasking.
- Strong command in report writing in English Language.
- Well verse in spoken English to handle customer’s feedback & request.
- Multi-lingual including Chinese will be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
Tel: 607-251 8888