- To perform welding job (SMAW).
- Maintain mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems and equipment.
- Install pipework, valves, pumps and motors
- Carry out planned maintenance checks
- Find and fix faults
- Replace worn parts and re-setting machinery controls
- Clean machinery
- Respond to emergency breakdowns, for example on a factory production line
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, certificate or Diploma in Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Machining/Welding)
- 2-3 years working experience
- Able to work independently, self-disciplined, team player
- Able to work in Pasir Gudang.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-251 8888