We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager in valve division to help expand customer acquisition and meet revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- Direct and oversee the valve division’s objectives and initiatives.
- Maximize current sales team potential to achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Recommend service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Lead and direct the work of others
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Reports to top management
- Candidate must possess at least a Science/Engineering Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Material, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Strong business sense with broad networking in valve and control systems, preferably in the Oil & Gas or Steel industry.
- Experience in handling valve sales project. Successful previous sales experience with track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets will be an advantage.
- Possess both interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Strong command in English language is a must and multi-lingual including Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
The HR & Administration Manager,
Pantech Corporation Sdn Bhd (176321-P)
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-259 7979
Email: [email protected]