- Troubleshooting and repairing all machines and facilities related in electrical/mechanical part.
- Settle up new project for electrical installation/improvement/modification.
- Ensure weekly/monthly preventive maintenance to follow schedule and under planning.
- Ensure electrical spare part in under control and systematic.
- Possess at least Diploma or Professional Certificate in Electrical Engineering.
- Have knowledge and experience in single phase and three phase troubleshooting / repairing.
- Must be computer literate, and have basic knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience.
- Able to work independently, self-disciplined, team player.
- Able to work rotate shift.
- Able to work in Pasir Gudang, Johor.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor Tel: 607-251 8888