HR & Admin Assistant
- Handle full spectrum of foreign workers management.
- Assist all the immigration and administration related work for foreign workers.
- Responsible for application and renewal of work permit.
- Prepare foreign worker employment contract and conduct employee boarding, including passport administration, hostel registration, and related foreign workers welfare.
- Responsible for managing and updating foreign workers profile and information within the foreign worker master file.
- To be responsible for the overall condition of hostels and carry out inspection to ensure the hostels are well maintained.
- To be responsible for the management of inventory for all hostel equipment.
- Able to provide emergency support for workers in hostels, including being on-call after working hours and days.
- To assist in employee welfare such as sending workers to clinics / hospital for medical check-up etc.
- To compile and monitor monthly utilities bills.
- Any ad-hoc duties as per assigned from time to time.
Company: Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
Location: Pasir Gudang, Johor
Education: SPM or equivalent
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or equivalent.
- Strong organization skill with ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must be computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office applications and email functionalities.
- Able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Proactive, independent and teamwork.
- Responsible and willing to follow instructions.
- Have driving license and must have own transport.
- Experienced in foreign workers management is an added advantage.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor Tel: 607-251 8888