- To establish and implement HSE management system thought an effective system of monitoring of HSE performance targets.
- To develop appropriate strategy, programs and HSE plan to improve and sustain safety performance within the team and contractors managed by the team.
- To provide input including update of common safety standard/procedures and review of activity Hazard and Effects Management Process (HEMP) documents.
- To provide management advice on regulatory HSE compliance and effective implementation of industry HSE policies, standards/procedures and HSE Management System.
- To schedule and facilitate HSE Management System implementation programs to sustain improvement in HSE Management System in company and contractors premises to achieve step improvement in HSE performances.
- To facilitate incident investigation and provide incident analysis ensuring compliance to the regulatory standard. Ensure effective cascading of lessons-learnt throughout the team. Monitor close-out of incident and audit actions.
- To resource to site inspection visits, audits, management facility visits and other safety related inspections.
- To facilitate team HSE meetings such that all staff and contractor workers have open forum to raise and discuss HSSE issues on regular basis.
- To maintain communication with client through attending of HSE meetings, discussions and feedback.
- Responsible for Scrubber System Operation (CePSO) and maintain daily performance monitoring data.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Environmental Science.
- Minimum 1 year experience in HSE Operations/Management roles.
- HSEMS knowledge and skills.
- Knowledge of HSE Acts & Regulations.
- Information management skills.
- Counselling and motivation skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities to deal with industrial safety issues.
- Competency on Scrubber System Operation (CePSO).
- Must be computer literate: MS Office and Engineering Software such as AutoCAD and SPSS.
- Possess own transport with driving license.
- Able to work extra hours and with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-251 8888