- Plan and proceed of customer’s PO to meet delivery date.
- Establishes priorities for specific customer orders.
- Issue Job Order or Job Sheet to production.
- Monitoring WIP and job order status on production floor.
- Plan for material order according to forecast and machine capacity.
- Monitoring production daily output and target.
- Schedules and coordinate flow of product between process.
- Prepare weekly master planning.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Good in Mathematics.
- Experience in manufacturing production planning will be an advantage.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently.
- Possess own transport.
- Minimum experience 3 years and above
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
Human Resource & Administration Department,
Pantech Stainless & Alloy Industries Sdn Bhd
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-251 8888