- Conduct inspection on products quality with the reference of relevant international standard.
- Shall have hands on for testing equipment such as PMI machine, testing, checking & valve hydrotest machine. (Proper training will be provided)
- Work closely with QA Engineer and Project Manager.
- Trace quality performance for an order such as supplier/customer’s technical feedback and lead cross-functional team to improve these performances.
- Ensure availability and effectiveness of work inspection and plan for inspection areas.
- Support technical problems are met by the sales team.
- ISO/HSE follow up/assistant.
Company: Pantech Corporation Sdn Bhd
Location: Pasir Gudang, Johor
Education: SPM and above
- SPM and above
- Able to speak basic English
- Computer literate.
- Able to work independently, self-disciplined, team player.
- Able to work in Pasir Gudang.
- Able to start work immediately.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to:
The HR & Administration Manager,
Pantech Corporation Sdn Bhd (176321-P)
PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Tel: 607-259 7979